What are cookies?
A cookie is a text file which is downloaded to your computer, tablet, mobile phone or other device (the, “Equipment”) when you visit our website www.balclis.com (the “Site”). Cookies allow us to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or the Equipment from where you access anonymously and depending on the information they contain, if you are previously registered, to recognize you as a user. The information they obtain is related to the number of pages you visit, the place from which you access, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the length of your visit, the browser or the Equipment from which you make the visit or run the application.
What type of cookies do we use?
- According to the entity that manages them:
Own cookies : those sent to your Equipment from our own equipment or domains, from which we provide the service you request.
Third-party cookies : those sent to your Equipment from an equipment or domain which is not managed by us, but by another collaborating firm.
- According to their activity time:
Session cookies: they store the necessary information during a session and the changes related to it, and they also determine if you are registered or not on the Site.
Persisten cookies: they are stored in the hard drive and our Site read them every time you make a new visit. A persistent cookie expires at a specific date, and it stops working after that date.
- According to their purpose:
Technical cookies : they are essential for browsing and for the proper functioning of the Site. They allow, for example, traffic control and data communication, access to restricted parts, perform the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to broadcast videos or share content through social media.
Personalization cookies : they allow you to access the service with predefined features based on some specific criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
Analytical cookies : they allow us to count the number of visitors and thus measure and analyse the statistical use that users make of the services provided.
Advertising Cookies : they allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that may be included in the Site.
Below is a list of cookies that may be found on the Site and a brief description of their purpose:
Google Analytics enables the following cookies in the domain of the Website:
- “__utma”: • it is necessary for the use of Google Analytics and it expires in 2 years.
- “__utmz”: it keeps track of where the visitor comes from, i.e. from where and how the user has reached our web, and it expires in 6 months.
- “_utmb”: it registers of the exact moment in time when a visitor enters the site and it expires 30 minutes after the last registration of pageview. It is automatically deleted when you change to another web or when you close your browser.
Below are the companies that use analytical and advertising cookies on the Website:
This list shall be updated as quickly as the Site’s services or contents change.
If you don’t want to allow cookies from our Site, please follow these instructions:
These procedures are subject to update or modification by browsers developers, so we cannot guarantee that they comply fully with the latest version available at all times.
To prevent the installation of cookies, you shall follow the instructions of the browser you use:
- Internet Explorer : on “Tools > Internet Options”, go to “Privacy” tab, then select your desired setting and tab the button “Advanced settings”. Activate the option “Override Automatic Cookie Handling”. You can choose “Activate” or “Block”. We recommend to activate the option “Always allow session cookies” to enable an optimal navigation through our Web.
- Firefox : on “Settings > Options”, go to “Privacy” tab. Enable or disable “Accept cookies from sites” or “Tell sites that I do not want to be tracked”, depending on your browser’s version. You can also remove the installed cookies by clicking the option “Remove Individual Cookies”.
- Chrome : on “Tools > Settings”, go to “Privacy > Content Settings” tab. After selecting the option “Show advanced options”, you can choose your favourite cookies setting. If you do not want to allow the installation, you can choose the option “Block third-party cookies and site data”.
- Opera : on “Settings > Preferences”, go to “Advanced” tab. On “Cookies”, select the option “Accept” or “Never accept cookies”. If you wish a greater control on the cookies installed on your Equipment, we recommend you to select the option “Ask me before accepting cookies”.
- Safari : on “Settings > Preferences”, go to “Security” tab. On “Accept cookies”, choose “Always” or “Never”. If you have an iPhone, go to Settings > Safari and then accept or not the cookies.
If you use another browser, you can get more information on how to set the installation of cookies through the help or assistance section of that browser.
If you need help with the cookies setting in your browser, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as soon as possible with the information you require.
Changes and updates in the Cookies Policy:
BALCLIS may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with legislative or regulatory requirements, or adapt it in accordance to the instructions given by the Spanish Data Protection Agency; therefore users are advised to periodically visit it.