- IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”), we inform you that the personal data that the user (the “User”) voluntarily provides through www.balclis.com or in person at the Balclis facilities (hereinafter both referred to as the “Site”) will be kept in files that are processed under the control of SACLIBA, S.L., with registered office at calle Rosselló 227, Bajos, 08008, Barcelona (Spain), with Spanish ID number (NIF) B-08670408 registered with the Barcelona Trade Registry, under Vol. 35.285, Folio 125, Sheet B-58313 (hereinafter “BALCLIS”).
Contact email: email@example.com
- DATA COLLECTED
Unless otherwise specified, all the data we request from our Users in the registration forms on the Site are mandatory. If the User refuses to provide the mandatory data, we will be unable to handle the request in question. Please immediately inform us of any changes in your data so that the information contained in our records stays up-to-date and does not contain errors. Accordingly, the User declares that the information that he or she provides to us is accurate, up-to-date, and truthful.
- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
BALCLIS processes the data for the following reasons:
- To manage and control the User’s account on the Site and to fulfil the Site’s General Conditions.
- To manage and control the auctions in which the User participates in the Site, and to manage BALCLIS’s communication with the User to provide them with information on the development of the bids and the auctions in which it participates.
iii. To manage and control contests and prize drawings that BALCLIS sometimes organizes amongst is Users.
- Provided that the User has provided its clear and separate consent, we may send them marketing materials via any means (mail, phone, text message, email, or any other electronic means) to promote the products and services offered by BALCLIS, and share the User’s personal data with social media platforms on which Balclis is active, through cross-processing the User’s data with the sole purpose of sending materials advertising or promoting Balclis’s services through these means.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING
BALCLIS has the following legal basis for the processing of the User’s personal data:
- The User’s free, specific, unequivocal and informed consent to process its data to: i) manage and control the User’s account on the Site; ii) manage and control the contests and prize drawings that BALCLIS sometimes organizes amongst its Users; iii) to manage and control the User’s compliance with the Site’s General Conditions.
- Where the User has clearly and separately declared its free, specific, unequivocal and informed consent to receive marketing materials from BALCLIS via any means (mail, phone, text message, email, or any other electronic means) to promote the products and services offered by BALCLIS, and for BALCLIS to share the User’s personal data with social media platforms on which Balclis is active, through cross-processing the User’s data with the sole purpose of sending materials advertising or promoting Balclis’s services through these means.
In every commercial correspondence, BALCLIS will offer the User a simple and free option to object to the processing of its data for promotional purposes.
iii. To perform a contract or service request by the User in relation with the Site’s auctions.
- In BALCLIS’s legitimate interest of preventing fraud and for direct advertising or marketing purposes.
- In accordance with the legal obligations imposed on BALCLIS that arise from the User’s activity on the Site such as, for example, in relation to anti-money laundering legislation.
- RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
BALCLIS will not share your personal data with third parties, unless legally required or unless the User has authorized it beforehand, or unless it is necessary to provide the services requested.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in order to be able to provide the Site’s services, BALCLIS needs to give certain service providers access to the User’s data. These service providers will have been previously selected for their guarantee that their processing of the personal data guarantees the protection of the User’s rights and are GDPR-compliant.
Accordingly, the service providers that provide our web hosting, data storage, computer services and application development, advertising, digital marketing (sending newsletters or BALCLIS marketing communication and email marketing services), services relating to logistics or transport and accessory services to ship items purchased from the Site, business management services and fraud management services on the Site will receive the User’s personal data.
When the User has explicitly consented to receiving marketing materials from BALCLIS, their personal data may also be shared with the social media platforms on which BALCLIS is active (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, etc.), in order to be able to send it materials through these channels.
The User is informed that BALCLIS, as an entity obligated to prevent money laundering, is also obligated to report to the Spanish Executive Service for the Prevention of Money Laundering (SEPBLAC) any act or operation for which there is any indication or certainty that it is related money laundering.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
To be able to offer the User an adequate service on the Site, BALCLIS informs you that your personal data will be processed by companies located both inside and outside of the European Economic Area.
As such, we inform the User that their personal data will be sent to the following entities outside of the European Economic Area:
|U.S.A.||Google LLC.||Storage and processing of data and application development site||
Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of 12 July 2016 pursuant to Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the adequacy of the protection provided by the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
|U.S.A.||Facebook, Inc.||Social media services, advertising, storage and processing of data.
|Twitter, Inc.||Social media services, advertising, storage and processing of data.
|U.S.A.||LinkedIn, Inc.||Social media services, advertising, storage and processing of data.
|U.S.A.||Mailchimp||Newsletter sending service|
- PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The User’s personal data will remain in BALCLIS’s files as long as the User remains a registered User in the site.
If the User exercises its right to erasure with BALCLIS, we will block their data for the corresponding legal limit. Once the applicable legal limits have passed, we will destroy the User’s data.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User may, at any time, freely and free of charge, exercise their right to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of the processing, opposition, and portability of their personal data through i) a letter written to SACLIBA, S.L., with registered office at calle Rosselló 227, Bajos, 08008, Barcelona (Spain) or ii) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “LOPD” in the subject line, including a copy of your ID card or any other proof of identity in both cases.
|Access||Users may consult their personal data contained in BALCLIS’s file.
|Rectification||Users may modify their personal data when they are not correct.|
|Erasure||Users may request the erasure of their personal data.|
|Object||Users may request that their personal data not be processed.|
Restriction of the processing
|Users may request to restrict the processing of their data in the following cases:
– The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the User, for a period enabling BALCLIS to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
– When the processing is unlawful and the User opposes the erasure of the personal data.
– When BALCLIS no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the User for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
– When the User has objected to processing for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or to fulfil a legitimate interest, with pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of BALCLIS override those of the User.
|Portability||Users may receive, in electronic format, the personal data that they have provided to us, and those which were obtained through its contractual relationship with BALCLIS, and may send them to another entity.|
- USER’S RIGHTS TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
Without prejudice to BALCLIS’s legal obligation to guard and block the User’s personal data, the User may, at any time, free of charge, withdraw consent to this data processing and request that BALCLIS erase their personal data.
- CLAIMS BEFORE A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
The User is informed that they have the right to lodge a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es), as a supervisory authority, should it believe that BALCLIS has not processed its data in accordance with applicable law on the protection of personal data.
BALCLIS shall take the technical and organisational security measures set out by regulations that guarantee the security of the User’s personal data and prevent their modification, loss, unauthorised processing or access, due to the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, all in compliance with the provisions of GDPR and applicable law.